Grant Applications and Related Documents
Please review our other webpages to Learn About Us, Discover Our Interests, and the websites of Agencies we admire before asking for a grant.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT MOST OF OUR AVAILABLE GRANT MONEY HAS ALREADY BEEN COMMITTED TO OTHER APPLICANTS THROUGH MULTI-YEAR PLEDGES.
Listed below are applications that we do not approve.
Below is information on WHAT IS REQUIRED to make grant application and this must be mailed to us (see last page) or emailed to us (see last page). We prefer you do both. DO NOT CONTACT US BY PHONE.
Also listed below is a Stewardship commitment you must make to us if you receive a grant.
Also listed below is a certification that requires signatures.
Applications that are ineligible for funding by the Gadomski Foundation
- For profit organizations
- Foreign controlled entities
- Organizations that have limited financial information
- Organizations that have been formed for less than two years
- Direct donations to individuals
- Political campaigns and legislative lobbying efforts
- Organizations who fail to meet stewardship requirements when asked
- Capital projects if a grant for capital spending was made by the foundation within twenty-four months.
- Multi-year pledges if a grant for multi-year funding was completed by the foundation within the last twenty-four months
- Organizations who refuse to sign certification forms
Partnering with Others to Improve the Quality of Life